DEVELOPING COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO DRIVE PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP©
Communication is the most commonly identified challenge within a team. When individuals cannot come together and communicate effectively, productivity and the bottom line will suffer. But each person has their own communication style, and sometimes those individual styles can seem to be diametrically opposed. This interactive workshop teaches you how to identify your personal communication style and understand how to adapt that style to communicate more effectively with others.
Participants will learn
- How and why people communicate the way they do
- How YOU communicate
- How to leverage your strengths
- How individuals give and receive information
- How behavioral strengths influence communication style
- Ways to “adapt” your communication style
- How listening and nonverbal communication impact results
- How to recognize common listening blocks
- How to effectively manage different communication styles
- How to identify the characteristics of another person’s communication style
TIME COMMITMENT: 1 Day
NOTE: For workshops held at Client site, Client Company is responsible for travel-related expenses (at cost) of the consultant(s) conducting the workshops, as well as the conference space and required AV equipment.